Body Recomposition, Fatloss, Personal Coaching Strength & Hypertrophy training with an evidence based approach. No Gimmicks Just Results.
SPNH is run by Christian O’Grady, a qualified and registered Nutritionist, competitive powerlifer and qualified Trainer/ Strength & Conditioning Coach.
Christians tertiary education background
- Advanced Diploma in Nutritional Medicine
- Bachelor of Health Science, Nutrition (Pend)
- Graduate Certificate, Human Nutrition. Deakin University (Currently enrolled)
- Certificate III Fitness Instructor
- ASCA Lvl 1 Strength And Conditioning Coach
Member of the following associations
- Member Australian Strength And Conditioning Association
- Registered Member Nutritionist with the Australian Natural Therapists Association (ANTA)
Member,Competitor and coaches Athletes in the following powerlifting federations.
- Global Powerlifitng Comittee (GPC)
Has trained athletes for the following sports, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Boxing, Ju Jitsu, Judo, Mixed Martial Arts including UFC fighters/ Boxers.
Christian has a holistic approach when dealing with clients and bases his clinic principles on the models of an Evidence based practice (EBP). The principles of EBP are that, all practical decisions made should;
1) be based on research studies and
2) that these research studies are selected and interpreted according to some specific norms characteristic for EBP.
An evidence based approach means you are getting the best information and service that has proven scientific and real world results!
Christian specialises in Body Re-composition and Functional Pathology Investigation, with a main focus on strength and power training for muscle hypertrophy, however has interests in all aspects of Health and Nutritional Intervention.